The Imperial Reformation Edit
The Imperial Reformation was a reformation passed in 1250 by King Lukas XX, King Lukas wanted a more unified and strong and mighty Kingdom so he decided to form an Empire. Now this reform wasnt just passed through and then the Kingdom would be called an empire, it was alot more in the reform. Many noblemans supported a reform and many politicians and High class representatives in the parliment wanted this so that the reform could support them and give them more status. King Lukas XX noticed that the great amount of land controlled by him was big enough to be called empire, he noticed that the great amount of sea controlled by him was big enough to be called an empire and he saw that the huge amount of nearly 50 miljon people controlled by him was big enough to be called empire.
The Content of the reformation was:
- Have a standing army of 300 000 Regulars
- Have a nobility supported by The Government
- Have a lower and middle class suppresed by the government
- Have high ambitions of expansions everywhere
- Have a Government completely ruled by The Emperor and his hand-picked councilors
- Have a big amount of Generals influencing the politics in the government
This was all the requirments inside the reformation. The military would be the strongest in the world at the time, the nobility will gain alot of power and authority. The Military will gain alot of power and authority aswell. The reformation becamme so hated by the people because it begann the suppresion of nearly 50 miljon people.